Saturday, September 3, 2011

MIA

I've really been missing in action lately ladies and gentlemen ... im so sorry! its just that I've been so busy with cheer leading and school. My hair is growing ! i can grab the back and put it in a tiny pony tail ! i can do the sides too but not the top just yet. its slower to grow than the rest of my hair.. My hair loves oils and creams too. when I leave in a condish for a while my hair is so defined and pretty! For right now I just use a leave in conditioner that i made by myself. Which is just suave naturals strawberry condish and some water in a spray bottle. I started using this because my hair loves water and a regular leave in doesnt have the extra moisture. I use to co wash everyday but now since its getting cooler out side im just gonna start co washing at night every other night and spritz in the morning because its too cold to walk out with a wet head in the fall/ winter. I'm in love with my hair tho! I've gotten sooo many complements from teachers and people period. I was cheering at a foot ball game and a lady told me I was so brave and original for cutting my hair and especially since im in cheer. ( please excuse the grammatical errors. its midnight here and im tired so i dont care lol) but any way...... oh yeah! the lady was just like " i love your hair you look so cute in the air i watch you every time you cheer" that part creep-ed me out but the rest was sweet lol . I cant wait until december. if i can grab my hair at 2 months and if the curls are falling down and swirly (idk) lol then i cant wait until 6 months =) i'll catch you guys later! night !   

No comments:

Post a Comment