Friday, June 24, 2011

my life since my Big Chop

 Life has been great guys if you wanna know! So i learned that my big chop wasnt my big chop because there were relaxed ends EVERYWHERE! I wasn't happy so I had my mother chop the relaxed ends off today and it took her 3 hours and 45 minutes! Its so much better now! nothing sticking up its all curly and lays down! I need something so it doesnt look so dry though!! do you use anything to help it look shiny or not so dry? comment and let me know please! Right now I'm using some curl enhancing smoothie




 and some curls up serum cream for now to make my hair curlier ! and some spary in leave in conditioner its my baby sisters because her hair is natural so i use it and it makes my hair curl up fast! i love it!!! but as i was saying, heres my real big chop ! I'm in love with it!! I'll take more pictures as time goes by to show progress but it'll be on my other blog because thats my hair blog and makeup and stuff so ya! check it out for me =) tell me what you think ! GRACIA ! TE AMO! Y BESOS PARA TI!!!
~toodles

6 comments:

  1. Hey, cute pics! Most women I've seen who have BCed have also reported that their hair is really dry at first and even that their ends look straight. Don't worry! Just keep deep conditioning on a regular basis I'd say at least 1X a week) and keep it moisturized... Do you cowash at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice =) & thnxx ! but yes i do co wash (everyday) is that bad??? but i dont deep condition because we ran out of the deep conditioner a while ago. i gotta go get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you're cowashing every day, yes!! That will def help to keep your hair clean and moisturized :-) When I first BCed, I cowashed every day for a few months. And yeah, def re-up on a good DC as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the advice amy =)! My hair isnt dry but it appears that way and its annoying!!!! but i will definitely get some more DC because i need it!! thanks a bunch !
    ~ besos ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome :-) Remember to have fun with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dress it up with stuff already lol i love it! its like my baby minus the mess and noise lol

    ReplyDelete