Friday, June 3, 2011

my goal

Hello my beautiful people! We're talking about goals in my health class and one of the things required to achieve that goal is to tell others so you have to stick to your word. So lovelies, I'm going to share my goal with you all if that's okay. I want to grow my natural hair back without getting relaxers. My hair is naturally a curly wavy texture and it grows very fast. I've have a relaxer since 2005 and I loved it at first. Now I just want to go back to my normal hair. I'm tired of relaxers because they are a hassle on my hair and I'm just tired of chemicals. I haven't had a relaxer so far since April (2 months ago) so my new growth is just a little bit right now but I feel curls when I attempt to run my fingers through my hair. I don't want to do the big chop until I have at least 6months- a year of new growth in my hair. I want to keep getting either braids something so I can mix the two hair textures without problems. This is going to take a while but I'm willing to do this for me. I want to do this to prove to myself that I CAN do something that doesn't involve sports or singing. This is a long term goal so I'll give it a reasonable time frame. I want to post pictures of what my hair looks like through out the process but I don't feel the need. When I get my braces off is when I'll cut my hair which is around February and or March. I'm ready to do this! Once my hair grows out and my braces come off, I can start my career as a model my junior year in high school =). SO EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment