Tuesday, June 14, 2011

more about hair

I've been thinking a lot about my hair again guys and I'm going to go ahead and try to BC on my birthday next year. That is next October! I've already been transitioning for 3 months already and this October will be 7 months. I really need encouragement on this because a year and a half is a long way and when I see those permed ends I'll probably want to go insane! I want to BC on my birthday this October really bad! Idk what to do! That's all for right now though. I just had to write about that before I went nuts!! I really don't know what I should do. PLEASE PLEASE leave comments as to what you think! Would it be worth the wait to just wait until October of 2012 or just get it over with and cut it this October 2011? Let me know what you think PLEASEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment